Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Alicia and I went shopping...

I was just thinking.....

I believe Alicia visits me in my dreams.

This week has been a week of weeping and deep sadness brought to the surface. I miss Alicia so much and some days the sorrow is overwhelming and the hole in my heart is not only bottomless but all encompassing....

Monday night I seemed to be at the bottom of the "black hole" in my heart, or so this is what I call it. Anyway, at one point I felt Alicia was there with me, in our living room trying to comfort me but unable to do so she chose to visit me in my dreams that night.

She came to me and asked me,
"What would you like to do while I am here with you, Mom?"
I told her I wanted to go shopping with her.
So we went shopping. (Something I miss very much)
Then she asked me,
"What would you like to do next before I have to leave?"
and I replied, "I want to lay in the grass with you and look up at the sky."
So we did.
We laid on the deep green, thick grass together and I played with her hair.
The next thing I know it was time for her to go but as she started to step out of sight,
I yelled "Hey, what about my hug?!"
and she came back and hugged me then stepped through an invisible door and disappeared.



They say we will know each other in Heaven and that Heaven is a place where dreams come true, that a person can go anywhere and do anything they want to, right?

If you can go anywhere, then why not visit those who love you on Earth?

With God ANYTHING is possible and what little girl wouldn't want to visit her Mom and go shopping with her?


If this isn't the truth then I don't want to know the truth.


just thinking,
Nicki

No comments: